top of page

Legacy Members

Public·59 OGs
Leo Jackson
Leo Jackson

Download the Lyrics of Lover of My Soul by Chikel - A Nigerian Gospel Song

Download Lover of My Soul Lyrics

Are you looking for a way to download lover of my soul lyrics? If you are, then you have come to the right place. In this article, we will tell you everything you need to know about this beautiful song, its history, its meaning, and how to download its lyrics. We will also share with you some reasons why you should download lover of my soul lyrics and some tips to make the process easier and faster. So, without further ado, let's get started.

What is Lover of My Soul?

Lover of My Soul is a popular Christian song that expresses the love and devotion that a believer has for Jesus Christ, who is the lover of their soul. The song praises Jesus as the source of refuge, guidance, and salvation in times of trouble and uncertainty. The song also declares that Jesus is the only one who can satisfy the deepest longing and need of the human soul.

download lover of my soul lyrics

Who wrote Lover of My Soul?

Lover of My Soul has been written by different artists and composers over the years, but one of the most famous versions is by Charles Wesley (1707-1788), who was a prolific hymn writer and one of the founders of Methodism. Wesley wrote this hymn in 1738, shortly after his conversion experience. He titled it "In Temptation" and published it in 1740 as a poem. It was not until 1797, nine years after his death, that it was paired with a hymn tune and included in a hymnal. Since then, it has become one of the most beloved hymns in Christian history, appearing in more than 2600 hymnals.

Another well-known version of Lover of My Soul is by Jonathan McReynolds (born 1989), who is a contemporary gospel singer and songwriter. McReynolds released this song in 2018 as part of his album "Make Room". His version is more upbeat and modern, with a pop-reggae style. He sings about how Jesus is his strength, his hope, and his closest friend.

download lover of my soul lyrics by elijah oyelade

download lover of my soul lyrics and audio by chikel

download lover of my soul lyrics by jonathan mcreynolds

download lover of my soul lyrics video

download lover of my soul lyrics mp3

download lover of my soul lyrics pdf

download lover of my soul lyrics and chords

download lover of my soul lyrics and instrumental

download lover of my soul lyrics by hillsong